The use of personal or company-owned mobile devices by employees has become a recognized component of an organizations daily operation. With the growing number of device models, platforms and operating system versions available, businesses are facing new and complex mobility management challenges for “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD). Accessing corporate resources from a mobile device can introduce a significant threat to an organizations security policies and regulatory obligations.
Sengex’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions enables government, commercial and healthcare organizations to address challenges associated with mobility management by providing a simplified, efficient way to view and manage all devices from the central admin console.
Our universal and homogenous MDM solutions protects data “inside the network”, as well as remote access connections by enables organizations to centrally enroll BYOD devices into an organizations environment quickly, configure and update device settings over-the-air, and secure mobile devices.
Sengex gives IT and MDM administrators the tools to efficiently and economically address the needs for mobility management that include:
- Manage Android™, Apple®, BlackBerry®, Symbian™ and Windows® devices in one console
- Enforce mobile security, compliance, and maximize Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Secure distribution and mobile access to confidential documents
- Develop internal apps with key security and management capabilities built in
- Secure connections to corporate email, VPN and Wi-Fi networks
- Implement a scalable solution to support growing mobile deployments
- Adopt a flexible platform that supports corporate devices and BYOD program
Sengex offers a complete end-to-end suite of MDM features and functionality that puts all aspects of BYOD control in the hands of your administrators under a single management platform.
By combining MDM with our Wireless Intrusion Detection (WIDS) and Mobile Device Detection (MDD) solutions, user can further enhance their mobility management strategies to include location awareness and real-time device tracking within their facilities.